What happens after I order?
You will receive an order confirmation email to the address provided at checkout. Be sure to check your spam or junk folder if you do not receive it. We will contact you via email if there are any issues regarding your order.
Please make sure to review your order prior to submitting payment. After you submit your order, it begins to process and you cannot make any online changes to your order. If you have any questions, e-mail us at email@example.com with the subject line "HELP" prior to placing your order. Please note that all sales are final.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Our products are shipped out within 1-2 business days of the order being placed, using USPS. This does not include transit time, which begins after your order ships out. If we encounter any out of stock items, you will notified via email regarding any delays.
Emails regarding fulfillment and shipping of your order will be sent periodically. For any problems with delivery, please call the USPS customer service line at (800) 275-8777.
What is your Refund Policy?
Our refund policy is all sales are final. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange at this time. However, we will work with you to make sure you are happy with your purchase and we are working on being able to offer the option of returns or exchanges soon.
I am a retailer interested in carrying some of your products, do you offer wholesale pricing?
Yes, we absolutely do! Please fill out our wholesale application under the wholesale tab and we will be in touch with you.
I'd like to work with Amasi, are you open to collaborations?
Yes, we absolutely do! Please send us a message through the contact us tab and we will be in touch with you.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our products or website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email us at email@example.com
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.The term 'Amasi' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.